Membership
Dark Templar Teamspeak
Who's Online
Calendar
Most Recent Images
PayPal Donation
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Templar Forum Index -> Stories of the Grey Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prilloth
Archon

re: Presence on Tython

Dark Templar needed to start expanding and establishing power bases on planets other than Nar Shaddaa. The higher ranking officers set out with their forces across the stars yet some power must be achieved in secret and using stealth, favors, and politics. These techniques were not favored by Prilloth however he saw the need for it if his plan was to succeed especially where he was going. Tython was the new home of the Jedi after the stupid Treaty of Coruscant. There was an old Jedi Master there by the name of Mor’tul Archalos. This Jedi owed him a favor and it was time Prilloth collected on the debt.

Prilloth stood with his arms behind his back as he looked onto a map of the area. He was triple checking the plan he had made to get to Jedi Master Mor’tul. Once he was sure of the plan he discussed it with the others around the table. Since this mission was not one of force he lacked the troops that some of the other Officers had. He did however have his newly formed ‘Elite Guard’ around the conference table. They were three Pure Blooded Sith that believed in Prilloth’s teachings and ideals. When they joined him they abandoned their past and names. Prilloth gave them new names he saw worthy to be by his side.

First there was Naile, he was a man with a young body, not too big and not too small but what set him apart was his face. Naile’s face is harder than Durasteel armor and sharper than a vibroblade. Among all the warriors, Naile was the stealthiest; he struck silently and from the dark. Secondly there was a giant, hulk of a warrior who was now known as Pyktis. The man was a giant among men. He stood at a good seven feet and was nothing but muscle. Despite his outer look he was not a cliché meat head without any brains. He was by no means a genius but he knew his facts. Finally there was Sethi; she was a ruthless woman of amazing intellect and speed. She tore through foes faster than a Nexu tears through flesh. The only downside to her skills was her uncontrollable rage. Once she got to into her actions it was near impossible to stop her till her job was done.

The mask of their dark lord lay on the table. He used the mask of the Lord of Hunger as a tool to strike fear in his enemies. However he had no need for it in his present company. The red skinned Sith convened with a bow to their master and then prepared for their assignments. It wasn’t a big secret that Prilloth was a dark presence wherever he went so he would have to mask his presence when they landed unless he want ever Jedi on Tython knowing he was here. He placed the mask back on his face and focused his energy. The landed the ship and moved out in the middle of the night. There was no talk amongst the party. They soon came across the complex they were looking for. It was a research complex so there were no guards and at this time of the night and lack of lights, Prilloth assumed that everyone was asleep. He signaled for Naile to move out. The man slipped away into the night.

The rest of the group waited for fifteen more minutes before they casually walked through the front entrance. They walked through the halls of the building. There were some unconscious bodies here and there but they were not dead nor was there any sign of a struggle. Everything was going as planned. With Pyktis on his left and Sethi on his right, they walked through the doorway at the end of the hall. The room was dark except for a desk on the left with a single lamp that illuminated the tabletop. It had a holocron in the middle and the rest of the table was covered in notes. At the desk was a man with a big white beard and long brown robes. The man spun around to see his intruders. “Who are you?! What are you doing here?!” He was reaching for his lightsaber when Naile slipped out from the darkness of the room and ignited his own saber just a fraction of an inch away from the man’s neck. Prilloth slowly walked up to the man “You don’t remember me? That is a shame…. Maybe this will remind you.” He removed his mask to show his eyes full of hate and a grin running across his red skin.

re: Presence on Tython

There was a moment of hesitation or maybe even shock that was shown on the frail old man’s face as he recognized the red skinned demon from his past. The boney hand shook as it slowly rose to the left side of his head where there was a nothing but a hole where his ear should have been. Naile swiftly pivoted sharply and kicked the Jedi Master in the stomach. It launched the man straight into the wall behind him with a loud crunching noise as the body connected. He grabbed his gut as he slid down the wall in pain as Prilloth walked across the room. “Well, Mor’tul, it sure has been a long time since we last spoke hasn’t it? I’m assuming you remember our deal?”

Flashback thirty-four years…

The beautiful green plains of Alderaan were full of artifacts ready for the taking. Master Mor’tul was a tall, strong, and intellectual man of high stature in the research of the history of the Force. He was in his late forties with hints of small wrinkles starting to form around his eyes. There were grey hairs sprouting around his ears and forehead but other than that he was a very strikingly handsome man. He was a truly likable man who was welcomed by his peers and even the ladies from time to time. Many a Jedi had been trained under him and gone on to do great things but soon all of this would change.

Mor’tul had recently found the site of an ancient Sith temple a few years back. He saw things that someone of his kind wasn’t supposed to see but worse yet was the fact that he took tablets and other artifacts with him when he left. One does not steal from the Sith unnoticed. The Dark Council had sent their Enforcers after the man to silence him once and for all.

After a long day at the ruins, the Jedi Master sent his team home for the night. He had decided to stay as he claimed he needed to be alone to concentrate on his latest find of the day. Hours had gone by when he felt the presence of the dark side closing in on his position. His lightsaber ignited just in time to block a powerful head strike from a giant man. He was clad is bulky armor, the only thing uncovered was his face. It was dark in the cave but from the glow of the sabers he could make out the red skin and blood red eyes of a Pure Blood Sith. The Jedi backed up as he fended off the oncoming blows of the Sith, each one being swung with the strength of a rancor. The Jedi tried to turn the battle around and go on the attack but the Sith blocked each strike with ease. The Sith parried a blow and sent an elbow to collide with the Jedi’s nose stunning him momentarily. The hulk of a man stepped aside to reveal an equally tall but skinnier man clad in black robes. The Jedi, still in a haze, saw the man raise his arm and felt himself fly back through the wall behind him. He slammed against the wall on the opposite side of the next room. He felt pain across his legs. Mor’tul looked down to see his lower body crushed by rubble. He couldn’t move, he was at the mercy of his enemy.

The Sith in robes turned to his partner “I’ll handle the rest brother. Go ahead and look for his records and destroy everything you find.” The warrior stomped away as the man in black walked up to him slowly, he pulled back his hood to reveal the same red skin as his partner. The Sith knelt down to look at Mor’tul. His eyes were red and Mor’tul saw pure evil in them, after seeing them he knew there would be no mercy from this man. A friendly looking smile spread on the Sith’s face “Hi, I am Prilloth Kalkord and you are Master Mor’tul.” The Jedi looked sternly into his attacker’s face “If you are here to kill me then get it over with already. I am not afraid to die.” The man calling himself Prilloth burst into laughter “I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that claim from a Jedi only to hear their screams for mercy as I tear them apart, piece by piece.” The Jedi continued to look at him silently “No then? Well that is okay because I’m not here to kill you.” He paused as he looked the Jedi over “Nooo, I have other plans for you. I am going to spare your life but in return you are going to do whatever I say. Your service starts when I give you this back.” He shows Mor’tul his lightsaber that he dropped as he slammed through the wall. Prilloth waved it in the Jedi Master’s face “Your service could start tomorrow or the next day or the next. Hell it could start one hundred years from now! But when I come…” His face grew grim “You… Will obey.” The Master laughed “And why would I ever serve your kind?” Prilloth rose up and wandered about, looking at the ruins “Because if you don’t do what I say, I will find you and the secret family of four you have hidden away on this planet.” He turned and looked at the man “Then I will kill them in the worst ways I can think of. One by one and I will make you watch them die as they ask you why this is happening to them and you will know deep down inside that you could have avoided all of this.” He sighed “Even after all that I won’t kill you. I will put you in a cell and make you watch them die over and over again for the rest of your terrible life.” He smiled at the Jedi “That is why my new friend.” Mor’tul sat in silence for a very long time as he thought about the secret family he loved and he felt like the Sith wasn’t bluffing on his threat “If I do this then you promise that you won’t hurt my family?” The man raised his arms as if offended. “You have my word my friend! Now I take that as an acceptance! There is only one small issue that we still have to deal with.” He faked a sad face as he looked at the crippled man and he leaned in closer “You see, my brother and I were sent by the Dark Council to kill you so we are going to have to make this sound convincing. After this go to your Council and tell them you are being hunted. They will take care of you and the Sith will think you are gone but I have to convince my brother first. Sooooo…” Prilloth jumped forward and grabbed a hold of his ear and ripped it with all his strength. The Jedi Master let out a scream of pain and the screams didn’t stop as a lightsaber was stabbed into him three times but nowhere vital enough to kill him. The only thing that stopped the screams was a rock to the side of the head.

Back to the present…

Prilloth leaned in close to the old Jedi Master and handed him his old weapon “This isn’t the way I would like to use this but I need to secure my position a little while longer. You recruit for the group Dark Templar now. I’m sure you have heard of it by now. You report everything you do to me and me alone. Do you understand?” The old man nodded his head “Good. Then we will be off.” He said with a smile. Prilloth placed his mask back on and walked out back to the ship with his elite guard. Light crying could be heard from the room as they left. Sethi quickened her pace to match his “My Lord with all due respect how do we know he will do as you ask?” The Sith looked at her as they walked into the night and in a light tone “Because I already broke that man when I made him watch as I killed his family.”

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: