Membership
Who's Online
Calendar
Most Recent Images
PayPal Donation
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Templar Forum Index -> The Dark Templar Order
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sibylkitty
Archon

re: The Diary of Sibyl DeKater

Excerpts from Sibyl's journal over the years

Entry #1

Hi, my name is Sibyl Aurora DeKater and I am eight years old and I live in a really big house on Alderaan. Father said I have to keep a journal of all the stuff I’m learning about. I know how to read and write and I DON’T wanna learn the violin like my stupid sister. I wanna be a Sith like my dad. One day, I’m gonna be on the Dark Council like my Grandpa, but mother said I have to be a noble lady and do boring stuff like play the violin and do a lotta paperwork.

Entry #25

Today after my boring violin lesson, I met Uncle Cain. He's really cool. He has a light saber and it makes buzzing sounds. When him and my father went out to the clearing, I sneaked out of the house. They went to the clearing and did a pretend fight. It was really cool. I picked up a stick and started hitting this really big tree. My father caught me. My father was kind of mad, but Uncle Cain was smiling. He told me that one day if I practice hard enough,I can have a light saber just like his. I don't think mother likes Uncle Cain.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Templar Forum Index -> The Dark Templar Order All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: