Calendar
Most Recent Images
PayPal Donation
Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enalis Nailo
Imperator

re: Arise!!

I've made it a point to get something finished today, probably going to finish my stealth trooper write up and try to get the ground forces portion squared away at the least. Can't really do the DT Naval forces until I get my hands on photoshop (gimp is meh) or someone who is actually talented in the software and would be willing to do such for us.

"Only I have been both Jedi and Sith, and have found clarity in the force" -Revan
Etryan
Archon

Yeah, pre-February would be awesome. I'm anxious to get started again. Very much looking forward to the re-vamp and seeing what changed. That and recruiting a new batch of Templar.

Would be glad to have you back, we're almost at the recruitment phase of the overhaul, I'm super excited. Hopefully we will be there before Febuary.

"Only I have been both Jedi and Sith, and have found clarity in the force" -Revan
Etryan
Archon

Soooo...I've been gone quite a while. I've seen a couple people for those brief moments when I logged on over the last 6+ months. It's my intention to get back on the game whenever I can, which I can promise is more than every 6 months. I'm definitely looking forward to the overhaul, and I'm hoping to see some old faces when it's fully implemented. This is just a brief post, meant to say I'm excited to see everyone again. So, hi!

Jump to: